Every Patient Has a PROBLEM
- I am 28 years old and have thinning in the crown and temples. The hair on the top of my head is also thinner than the hair on the sides, and my scalp is visible. It doesn’t feel good.
- I started loosing my hair a decade back, and it has been a painful process for me. I have used everything under the sun and nothing worked. I proactively used Finesteride, which may have slowed down the balding, but I continue to become bald, and am not far from type 6.
- As a woman who is still in her 30s, I feel great pain with my rapidly thinning hair. Other women in my family are fine, but I am facing this bad problem.
- I am in my early 30s but experiencing thinning of hair, and losing the hair on my crown.
- My balding is impacting my social performance – I have an active professional and social life, and have to meet many people every day. Nothing seems to work!
Every Patient Has a GOAL
- I want to take proactive action to remove balding. If it can work for some people, I want to make it work for me!
- I would like to fill out the crown thinning spot that is not too large in diameter, and maybe fill in the temples. And I would not want any scarring or cut along side the back of my head.
Every Patient has QUESTIONS
- Can you please tell me what you think about my case?
- Will hair transplant really work for my case?
- How many grafts do you think I need for more scalp coverage?
- Can all the hair transplant be done in one session?
- Will there be scarring? Will something look different if I cut my hair short?
- What is the approximate cost?
Every Patient is SPECIAL FOR US
- From the very first interaction, we aim to give the complete information and try our best to answer all questions, and also set expectations about what kind of outcomes are possible.
- All our patients have been thrilled with their results. We give you a satisfaction guarantee.
Meet Our Patients: Following is a brief video of Bruce, one of our dear patients from USA. It gives us great satisfaction to see him happy with the results.